Purpose of ICU
The educational intent of ICU is to train spiritual leaders, laymen and pastors as faithful Christians for personal enrichment and also for the global mission and evangelization to perform ''the expansion of the kingdom of God'' and ''the Great Commission'' of Jesus Christ.
The Educational objectives of the ICU are as follows:
- Develop spirituality that combines passion and intellect for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Raise humble servants attitude through prayer and piety.
- Raise men and women filled with the Holy Spirit to impact the world for Christ.
- To impact men and women with the knowledge that Jesus Christ is the message for this world.
- Form effective pastoral strategies for continuing church growth through training of discipleship and spiritual leadership.
- Form effective missional strategies and global missionaries.